April 13, 2020
Podcasts are SUPER popular now, and for good reason!! There are SO MANY of them and each one can carry a different purpose, message, or be about basically any topic you could imagine. My favorite are based around self-improvement, business and pop-culture that I can walk away from feeling like I learned something new or got inspired! It can seem a bit overwhelming to pick one if you’re new to this platform, so here’s a short list of my top 5 favorite podcasts–and they’re all super different, too!
1. The Skinny Confidential: This show covers a wide range of topics about health and business with experts weighing in–everything from neurofitness to pregnancy to philosophy is covered on this one. PSA: there’s definitely
some a lot of vulgar language, so this isn’t one to listen to without your headphones/airpods/etc!!
2. Goal Digger (Jenna Kutcher): Jenna Kutcher is my go-to for expert marketing & business advice, and she’s pretty much world-renowned for that at this point (so, I guess she’s everyone’s go-to?! Hah). She is so relatable for me as both a mom and someone who is running a business, and has a lotttt of tricks up her sleeve in terms of getting your brand and name built successfully. I was her guest on Episode #222, all about “Paving Your Own Way in a Male Dominated Industry”– go check it out!
3. The Joe Rogan Experience: Joe Rogan’s podcast is basically like the Skinny Confidential, but definitely not with the same feminine angle. He’s HILARIOUS (but again, vulgar!) and has had tons of super cool guests on his show for in-depth discussions about nearly every topic on the planet. He covers anything from bow hunting, to KETO diets, to debunking popular myths. (My dad was his guest on Episode #576 if you want to hear his incredible story!)
4. Off the Vine (Kaitlyn Bristowe): Kaitlyn is hilarious!! Off the Vine is a really funny, light-hearted resource for entertaining content about all things pop-culture. I love listening to podcasts that basically make it feel like it’s one of your good girlfriends chatting with you, and this is exactly how Off the Vine feels to me. Plus, she’s a #girlboss, was a former dancer and also loves wine…so how could I NOT love it?!
5. Rise Podcast (Rachel Hollis): If you haven’t heard of Rachel’s Rise (author of “Girl, Stop Apologizing“) podcast, let me tell you: it’s amazing. Rise is all about inspiring content in business, life and how to be a better version of yourself. She tackles big topics about disaster-proofing your business during a worldwide pandemic, how to actually work from home, and more!
Podcasts are SO fun, and between those and Audible I could pretty much stay listening to other people talk all day–I love the education, engagement, and entertainment they all bring in various ways!! What’s your favorite podcast?! Let me know in the comments below!
See you soon for lots more!
Keep everyone in the loop by sharing this post: