Who else is curled up on their favorite seat right now?! Whether we like it or not, we’re spending a lot of time hunkered down at home thanks to a disease-who-shall-not-be-named but rhymes with Shmorona. While I’m on temporary house-arrest with my squad and basically live in this chair on my porch, I am SO grateful I’ve found some fantastic companies that not only deliver quality products right to my door, but go above and beyond in so many other ways too! I’ve listed my favorite subscription services below, and included codes so you can try them out too!! In no particular order…
1. HomeChef–There are a LOT of days where I don’t know how I’d make it through the day without knowing I have a HomeChef meal to cook that night. I make their meals every week, and between running a house and a business and all the zillions of things that come up on any given day, dinner being handled (in the crockpot, oven, or even the Traeger now!!) makes me feel a lotttt less stressed.
CODE: EVA100 gets you $100 off your first month–and it’s beyond worth it. TRUST.
2. Thrive Market– Between all the home items they carry, their snacks, and the fact that they sell wipes/diapers/candles/WINE…I signed up a few years ago and never looked back. Thrive Market is one of the best companies I’ve ever shopped with because they donate a ton of memberships to those in need in our communities for every one that is purchased: and to me, that’s well worth any membership fee. Aside from the fact that they have the best prices on almost everything, they deliver cases of wine to your door. Do you really need any additional info beyond that?!
CODE: EVA20 gets you up to $20 off your first purchase from Thrive Market!! They are running on delayed delivery times right now during this virus crisis, so be aware of that and know that they normally have a super quick turnaround.
3. Butcherbox– Butcherbox is my go-to for sustainably sourced meats and seafood, and they’re such an incredible company to order from because of how they treat the farmers who supply their meats, and because it’s just really freaking good meat. When I can’t have wild game, I want Butcherbox meats. Their scallops, salmon, and sirloins especially are the bomb.com. They aren’t running special promos right now because they’re mobilizing to care for their farmers and workers (told ya they’re special!!) but check their site with this link for future deals!!
4. Amazon Prime– Amazon is where it’s AT. I know almost everyone has heard of Amazon Prime, but I wanted to make an accurate list that reflects the subscriptions I actually use! I also wanted to shout out Amazon/Prime delivery drivers and ALL mail carriers and delivery folks keeping the world literally afloat right now. SUPERHERO STATUS!!
5. Audible– Right now, hearing another adult’s voice is providing more sanity and connection to the world than I realized it would. But, then again, I never imagined being in a social-distancing-quarantine-staycation, buuut I digress. Audible is amazing for the good times of relaxing and the not-so-great times, but I’m listening to some amazing books that help keep me grounded (“When Less Becomes More” by Emily Ley is a FANTASTIC one!!) through it all right now.
CODE:Use this link for a free audiobook and Audible originals!! Check out “Taking Aim” while you’re at it.
What’s your favorite subscription that I should try out?! Are there any on this list you plan to try now? Comment below, and let me know if you try any of these amazing services!!