November 20, 2018
Thanksgiving is coming in HOT and we ALL love Thanksgiving… I mean, how can you not love eating good food and being Thankful? But spending hours and hours slaving over the hot stove while all your guests visit and enjoy holiday beverages can be a major buzzkill. So, I’ve rounded-up my FAVORITE Thanksgiving recipes that you can cook right on the Traeger, so it keeps your kitchen clean and gives you the extra time to hang with your friends and family! And on top of all that, these recipes are basically dummy proof and taste OH-MY-GOSH-SO-DANG-GOOD! If you don’t have a Traeger, I’m sure you can adapt these to your grill so let me know how it turns out if you try! Here we go…
1. Cinnamon Sugar Almonds: I’m not sure which part of dinner these fall into, but they’re AMAZING so just trust me when I say you’re going to want to make these over and over… and over.
2.Bacon Wrapped Green Beans: not everyone loves eating their greens but everyone loves bacon (am I right!?) so this is the perfect side-dish for even the pickiest of dinner guests.
3. Turkey Stuffing Bacon Balls: because why not?
4. Roasted Venison Tenderloin: if you have a freezer full of wild game and aren’t into the traditional “Turkey Dinner” for Thanksgiving, this is a great alternative and deeee-licious.
5. Traditional Thanksgiving Turkey: if there’s ever a time to go old-school, it’s Thanksgiving because you just can’t go wrong with a big, delicious turkey. This year, I’m cooking mine on the Traeger and it’s about to make my life SO MUCH EASIER. The prep only takes 15 minutes and all the mess will be outside on the grill. How did I not think of this earlier?!
6. Pumpkin Pie: because we all need some pumpkin pie in our lives. This recipe is as good as it gets and only takes 10 minutes to prepare – WIN!
7. Smoked Sangria: if you’re having a celebration, you need some festive drinks in the mix! Try this recipe for a quick, easy and very popular party punch.
Those are some of my favorite recipes that I’d tried and LOVE but there are tons and tons more on the Traeger App or right on their Thanksgiving Website! Enjoy the holidays with your friends and family and don’t forget to be THANKFUL for all the things in your life. Make sure you tag me in your photos if you try any of these!!
PS. If you’re looking for the PERFECT Christmas gift for your friends and family, click HERE to see all my favorite Traegers on the Cabela’s website! They come in all different price points and sizes so there’s something for everyone.
All photos, courtesy of www.traegergrills.com
Keep everyone in the loop by sharing this post: