Hello, my name is Eva Shockey–and I’m an official Thrive Market addict. If you are already following me on Instagram and Facebook, (you TOTALLY should be if you’re not yet!!) then you know I talk about how much I love the prices and convenience of Thrive Market and I order from their app on the reg. It’s an incredible online membership-based market that is actually SUPER affordable and has tons of healthy options–they let you pick your lifestyle needs (paleo, keto, non-GMO, etc.) and we love it. People ask me for recommendations from Thrive Market a lot, (and you can click here to save $20 off to kick start your obsession!!) so here’s a quick list with my top 5 favorites!!
In no particular order, the Shockey-Brent fam consumes a TON of…
1. Peach Rings: I’ve been joking that Smart Sweets is taking all of my money, but it might just be a coping mechanism to combat the fact that I am actually too obsessed with these low sugar goodies that feeeeel like a treat, but really aren’t all that bad for you!
2. Asiago & Pepper Jack Cheese Crisps: These addictive, cheesy bites from Whisps are another constant snack in our house, and they’re also keto–so I don’t feel that bad about my indulgence in them on top of soups or crumbled up in a fresh salad…or eating them straight out of the bag. No shame in my game.
3. Sweet Almond Oil: This oil has a lot of uses, but I love to use it as body moisturizer after I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin super moisturized AND it is a perfect base if you use self tanner (guilty!). It’s also great for massages (cough, Tim Brent, where you at!?) and works as a carrier if you use essential oils.
4. Maple Almond Butter: I recently mentioned in my Travel Hacks blog that Justin’s Maple Almond Butter squeeze packs are LIFE when traveling as much as I do because you can have it on hand to squeeze onto fruit, to have along with crackers or toast, or to just put directly into your mouth…like I said, NO shame over here. This Maple flavor is even better than the original and it comes in the individual pouches or a regular container… run, don’t walk.
5. Toscano Sangiovese Wine: I order this a case at a time because it’s SO good, plus it’s organic and healthier than a lot of alternatives (or at least I keep telling myself that… if you know otherwise, don’t tell me) and the fact that I get wine delivered to my door is almost a little too great, right?!
There are zillions of products on Thrive Market’s website and app (download it!!) but these are just a handful of the ones I can’t live without. They now offer 1-month, 3-month, and 1-year membership plans so you can choose what fits you best–and my favorite part of it all? They donate a membership to someone in need: think teachers, veterans, and low-income families. If you’re ready to join the obsessed-and-unapologetic Thrive fan club, click this link and you’ll get up to $20 off your purchase!!!
What other short lists would you loooove to see?! Tell me in the comments, and I’ll do my best to crank them out!!