Trick or treat?! Halloween will be here VERY soon and Leni CANNOT wait to get oodles and oodles of candy (in moderation)…she has a sweet tooth just like her mama. We are still deciding on what she should be this year, but I am guessing it will be princess-related since she is in LOVE with “tutus,” which is basically anything with sparkles and a little flare. I know some people are SUPER creative and DIY their costumes which is AMAZING but if you need something to “grab-and-go” I have hand-picked a handful of costumes for this Friday Finds list you are going to looooove!
- Baby Deer Woodland Costume: This costume is a total heart-breaker. The one-piece component makes this outfit easy to put on and take off. ALSO the fabric is SO SOFT so naps will be commmmmfy.
- Llama Halloween Costume: This onesie is a whole llama fun! Your babe will be too cute for words, so let the pics do the talking.
- Baby Skunk Costume: Your stinker will be adorbs in this outfit!! I love that it’s gender neutral so it can be used more than once for siblings–may or may not be my current situation/dilemma.
- Baby Pink Butterfly Fairy Costume: The cuuuuutest little girlie costume!
- Lion Tutu Costume: Leni loves anything and everything tutu (on a scale of 1-10 she’s a 12) so this would probably be one of her top picks. It is complete with glitter and faux-fur so just paint on some whiskers and she’ll be ready to go!
- Toddler Woodland Deer Tutu Costume: Leni was a deer last year and it was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. This outfit even comes with the flower lined hand-band… winning!!
- Girls’ Western Diva Costume: How cute is this pink get-up? It’s cowgirl chic so your diva is going to LOVE it.
- Toddler Kids’ Cowboy Halloween Costume: Excuse me, but This. Is. Adorable. The hat, the vest,the bandana….the CHAPS!! My heart is melting. I can’t wait to get Boone into this ensemble.
- Firefighter Costume: Is your little one a hero-in-training?! All the must-haves are included (coat, pants, and helmet).
- Toddler Boys’ Fisherman Halloween Costume: Tim gives his seal of approval for this outfit! Your hubby and fav little fishing buddy can match!!
- Toddler Light Up T-Rex Costume: Light up your little one’s night in this illuminated Dino outfit. I’m not going to lie… I kind of want one in my size.
- Inflatable T-Rex Halloween Costume: How funny is this inflatable t-rex costume?! Whoever is THE lucky one to wear this will without a doubt be the life of the party/neighborhood trick-or-treating.
- Snow Party Queen Halloween Costume: Is your little girl into Frozen as much as Leni?! This dress is PERFECT for Halloween anddddd is the perfect thing to keep and use for dress up.
- Jungle Family Halloween Costume: I am a TOTAL fan of matching fam costumes!! Everyone can get in on the fun- whether you’re passing out candy or roaming the neighborhood this will get you a TON of compliments.
- Deer Ears: A reindeer ear headband with pink flowers is a keeper in my book. It also may be my very own outfit inspiration this year!!
- Hot Dog Costume for Cats & Dogs: Piper may be the only dog that will let me dress her up (ha!) but how cute is this hotdog outfit?! It’s SUPER easy to slip over your dog and secure with the strap. PS: Please tell me someone out there has a dachshund to rock this.
- UPS Pal Dog Costume: Your UPS man and pup are best friends, right?! It’s time they match and your puppy answers the doorbell on Halloween day.
What are you and your little ones going to be this year?! Tag me on IG so I can see!! I’ll be sure to keep you updated on Leni and Boone’s costumes, too!!!