December 7, 2018
Before you do anything, FORWARD THIS BLOG to the Santa in your life – you won’t regret it!! Some of us (hint, hint, TIM) are super hard to buy presents for and I know a LOT of people struggle with the same problem around the holidays. I decided to make a Holiday Gift Guide to narrow down some of my favorite options for the “Person Who Has Everything”! I also added-in some of my own wish list items because most of these can be for men or women. Most of these items are outdoor-related, so I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for your special someone!
01. Qalo Ring Set: Y’all already know we LOVE our Qalo rings! They are PERFECT for the outdoor lovers, athletes, law enforcement or just anyone who wants to say “off the market” with one of these cool silicone wedding bands. There are TONS of options for him and her – I love mixing, matching and stacking… makes it feel personalized and adds a bit of color!
02. A new bow target: I could literally just get this for Christmas and be so happy! The Block target is our favorite because it stops your shot with friction, not force, and lasts F-O-R-E-V-E-R.
03. Scent Slammer Throw N Go: Because let’s face it… sometimes workout gear or hunting gear or any sort of “man gear” doesn’t smell the best so get him my favorite ozone scent eliminator that he can throw in his bag and head out the door! Perfect for your hunting clothes or any gear that needs a little refresh. Do I EVER wish I knew about these when Tim used to leave his stinky hockey gear laying around…
04. Yeti: Yeti everything is the way to go! Whether you want a cooler or a stocking stuffer like the Rambler you’ll definitely be able to find something your person will LOVE. Honestly, I feel like you can never have too many of these. I use mine for iced water, coffee, and my favorite smoothies. Yeti also has the BEST colors- from sea foam to brick red or classic navy. It really does blow my mind how COLD (or hot) their products keep my drinks or coolers.
05. FitBit or Apple Watch: I really love the convenience of having a smart watch! This is really great for parents, because then you get to count your steps when chasing after your babies, and holy smokes do they add up (especially with a toddler)!
06. Bose Earbuds: These are SUCH a good gift! A nice set of earbuds is the perfect gift for the podcast listener, music enthusiast, runner, or someone who travels a lot. I like to think I’m all of those things…again, cough cough, Tim!!
07. Cold Brew Coffee Maker: Everyone has that person in their life who LOVES coffee, and as a mama, when I drink “iced coffee”, it usually means I made a hot coffee, got distracted by Leni, then had to drink it cold…but drinking it iced on purpose would be pretty nice if you ask me!
08. Alexa: Because I ask a LOT of questions, and maybe it’d be nice to cut out the middle man and ask Alexa directly instead of Tim, ha! Plus, you better believe I request Moana and Frozen for Leni at least 100 times a day. Maybe 200 ðŸ˜‰
09. A New Scope from Leupold: Leupold has so many great options for optics, I could make an entire Gift Guide based on my favorite Leupold products (maybe I’ll do that!). Be sure you know what rifle your spouse would want this baby on (I HIGHLY suggest a Daniel Defense Ambush .308), and head to Bass Pro or Cabela’s to get expert tips on selecting the perfect one!
10. Tactical Backpack: Tim uses this pack for everything from going to the shooting range, checking trail cameras to traveling through the airport as his carry-on. It’s durable and well-loved enough by now that a second one is definitely warranted!
11. Dates for a Year: This one is one of my favorites and SO thoughtful. It’s time intensive but totally worth it! Buy a pack of envelopes and fill with pre-planned (even pre-paid!) date nights- one per month for the whole year. (Think: a map with a new hike mapped out for you both to go on!) I know I’d get a slight eye-roll from Tim if I tried to play this card with him for his Christmas gift, BUT I also know once we started using the dates, he’d be happy that A) we’re doing something new and B) he doesn’t have to plan anything!
12. An Experience: This could be a charter fishing trip, a fun cooking class, dance lessons, range time, or really just personalized to whatever your spouse enjoys!
These are some really great products and ideas–and best of all, they can all be used in the outdoors in one way or another! If you’re looking for even MORE great gift ideas, here are two past blogs with great ideas!
Gifts for HIM: click here
Gifts for HER: click here
I am ALWAYS looking for gift ideas and I keep a running list in my Notes on my iPhone whenever I see something I love, so please share your top tips! What are you gifting for your spouse this year for Christmas?!! What are some of the BEST gifts you’ve received???
Keep everyone in the loop by sharing this post: