December 17, 2018
WE ARE ONE WEEK AWAY FROM CHRISTMAS! It’s time to buckle-down and help Santa out – we all know he could use a hand this time of year! I know I am SO excited for Leni Bow’s “first” Christmas- well, technically she’s already had a first Christmas, but now that she’s almost TWO (when did that happen1?!) this will be the first one where she’ll be excited enough to realize something wonderful is going on. Y’all get to see some of her adorable excitement on my social media pages, but let me tell you: it is SO much cuter in person! This year I’ve made a list (and checked it twice, because goodness….there’s a ton of CUTE stuff out there)! I wanted to share some of the best gifts for toddlers… so here we go:
01. Warmies: These are SO snuggly and soft, and filled with french lavender that, when microwaved, becomes a warm and soothing aroma for toddlers to drift off to sleep with. A happily sleeping baby is a gift to everyone, am I right?!
02. Building Logs: I used to LOVE these when I was a kid! These are a “classic” and never really go out of style.
03. Pop-Up Adventure Tent: Because we can’t always be in the blind, no matter how much we want to be. This is GREAT practice for the real thing and perfect for play-hunting indoors!!
04. A Mini Quad: My parents got this for Leni for Christmas and they’ve officially locked-in their position as “Favorite Humans ” in Leni’s life 😉
05. Nugget Couch: We don’t own this but it looks SO COOL! It’s a couch that can become all kinds of neat things…a fort or even a slide (which, by the way, is Leni’s FAVORITE thing) and doubles as a durable couch to jump and play on… basically giving your little one their own space to act wild on?! That’s a mama WIN!
06. A Little Farm Set: Because we LOOOOVE farm animals and Leni is learning all their different noises. Cuteness overload.
07. An Art Easel: This is a great indoor activity! I got this for Leni’s birthday this year and she’s going to LOVE IT!
08. Storybook Castle Activity Table: To emphasize fun indoor play with lots of different brain-stimulating activities!
09. Liquid Tiles: Allow kiddos to “paint” on the floor! Perfect for indoors, outdoors and sensory play!
10. Balance Bike: It is hard to believe Leni is getting to be a big girl and will start learning to ride a bike soon. North Carolina has the BEST weather so we take her outside as much as possible. This bike is a safe and fun option to get little ones some exercise and fresh air.
Even though Leni is like most toddlers and would be happy watching the same movie on repeat (Moana… moana….and more Moana) and collecting rocks outside, I CANNOT WAIT to see the excitement on her face this Christmas morning. If you’re looking for a gift guide for the ADULTS in your life, here are some lists I put together:
Gift Guide for your Spouse: Click Here
Gift Guide for HER: Click Here
Gift Guide for HIM: Click Here
What kinds of toys are you thinking about getting for the little one(s) in your life?! Comment below and share with us!!
Keep everyone in the loop by sharing this post: