May 2, 2019
It’s so hard to believe that it’s already time for Mother’s Day–WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE?! It feels like we just wrapped up from the Christmas craziness, went to Hawaii, and then I blinked: someone remind me to stop blinking, okay?! I get tons of questions on social media everyday on what gifts I suggest for mamas, and I decided to compile a quick list of those suggestions and helpful links to make it as easy as possible for you to absolutely kill it on Mother’s Day this year, no matter what your budget is. I’m also super grateful to be celebrating another Mother’s Day with my little fam, and to have another sweet member joining us sooooo soon. Again: no blinking, right?!
Get ready… here we go!
Gifts for the Outdoorsy Mama
1. Getting her this might mark you down as the BEST gift-giver ever. My ES Bowtech Bow would be hard to beat for the outdoorsy mama in your life! It’s available to purchase at your local archery shop in left and right-handed and in 40, 50 and 60lb draw weights!
2 & 3. Qalo rings for HER. My new ES Collection, perfect for hunting, fishing, anything outdoors, working out, traveling, or anyone who just loves the idea of leaving their diamond ring at home! My two favorites in the collection are the stackable set and the brushed camo (which is actually unisex so you can twin with your significant other!).
4. YETI Wine Tumbler: because there’s something SO relaxing about an ice-cold drink in the great outdoors, whether it’s wine or water… but wine is definitely better.
5. My favorite jean jacket from Bass Pro! They have some awesome spring/summer lifestyle clothes but this one is my go-to lately when I’m running out the door. For reference, I usually wear a size small but I sized-down to an XS.
Gifts for the Busy Mama
6. ES MTN OPS Line. The line is actually 20% off for Mother’s Day–what better way to say “take care of YOU, mama!” than some awesome proteins and greens to make eating healthy simple?!
7. Target gift card–need I say more?! $20. $500. I’ve never met a Mama who doesn’t love her some TARGET!
8. My favorite hair scrunchie, because who has time to do their hair and y’all know that mom buns are LIFE!!
9. Apple Watch – this is a LIFESAVER for me. I can see all my emails and texts and calendar alerts on my wrist, without having my phone in my hand and I only pick-up my phone if it’s urgent–which means more uninterrupted Leni and Mama time.
Gifts for the Home-loving Mama
10. I absolutely LOVE and depend on my Traeger Grill for perfect meals, and a huge bonus for parents is that it helps to keep the mess outside!
11. The BEST wooden serving boards are such a great gift option–you can never have too many, and it’s a great gift for a constantly-hosting-and-entertaining mama especially.
12. I am obsessed with this Hello Doormat. I have the biggest size and get asked about it all the time!
13. My favorite farmhouse candles smell insanely good; such a fun gift option that is beautiful and functional.
Gifts for Her Self-Care
14. It can be so rare to get in quality self-care time, and this lip mask is something you can do to treat yourself while still getting stuff done! I wear it over-night and it is the BEST!
15. This is seriously the best face mask to give as a gift–I’ve used it for years and swear by it.
16. While we’re on the topic of summer, you’re going to want to get the mama in your life this sunhat, stat.
17. Sometimes, the best gifts are the ones you need but won’t buy yourself: this is the best face sunscreen I have found so far, and it’s perfect for the hot summer months to come!
That’s a WRAP! I hope you love these items as much as me, and the Mama in your life does too!
Tell me–what are YOU getting your mom this year?! Are there any amazing gifts I’ve left off the list?! There are even MORE options on this gift guide I did a few months back that I LOVE, so check that out if you need more ideas! I hope and pray everyone has a safe and meaningful Mother’s Day, and I’ll see you back on the blog in a few days with another gift guide with suggestions for Mother’s Day that won’t cost you a thing!
Keep everyone in the loop by sharing this post: