Guys… Fall is ALMOST here! The official day is September 23rd, but who says we can’t start decorating a little bit early?! Fall is BY FAR my favorite time of the year. I mean… there’s hunting season, pumpkin patches, Halloween, Canadian/American Thanksgiving, and the temperature isn’t 3,839 degrees with 873% humidity. We were in Boone, NC for the first time last year during Fall and the leaves were out of this world…SO PRETTY, and one of the many reasons why we LOVE living in North Carolina. Even though we are going to be moving to our new home this year during my fav season, I can’t help but start decorating our current house… especially with my seasonal throw pillows and candles (pumpkin spice anyone?!). I’m not the biggest fan of orange so my decorations are mainly neutral with hints of color. I hope you all fall in love (ha!) with these Friday Finds…
- Gather Wood Sign– This wooden Gather sign is simple yet sophisticated and will brighten up your dining room for Thanksgiving. Or if you love it as much as I do you can get away with having it up all year!
- Harvest Wooden Porch Signs– Talk about fall vibes…how adorable are these rustic signs?! Absolutely perfect for your front porch surrounded by hand-carved pumpkins!
- White Pumpkin Chalkboard Place Card Holder– Add a chic and personalized element to your table this harvest season with these place card holders. I loveeeee!
- Vase Fillers– These are absolutely AMAZING. Add these fillers to vases and bowls around your house. Also, you can keep these up for Christmas decor…just add-in ornaments!
- Mason Jar Centerpiece– Such a cute centerpiece idea! You can really add your own personality by changing out the greenery for decor of your choice.
- Happy Fall Y’all Doormat– Happy Fall Y’all!! Trick-or-Treaters will notice this doormat as soon as they ring the doorbell…and so will their parents!
- Wood Pumpkin Serve Board– Nothing says fall like a beautiful pumpkin, am I right?! It’s an ideal surface for your charcuterie board.
- Pottery Barn Buffalo Check Napkin– I like the buffalo pattern because I can use it for Fall and Winter. It’s classic, elegant, and can be paired with matching table runners and pillow covers.
- Gold Leaf Napkin Rings- Gold-toned napkin rings add some shine to your table decor. It’s the finishing touches that everyone notices!d
- Buffalo Check Table Runner– Table runners really make a table complete and bring all of your accessories together for the holidays!
- Buffalo Check Plaid Pillow Cover– Throw pillows are my favorite thing to switch-up during the seasons! Covers are perfect because they don’t take much room in your linen closet and can be easily washed (not looking at Leni or anything…ha).
- Lidded Jar Candle Harvest– Is it just me or do candles make everyone’s home a little bit more cozy?! This soy candle makes a lovely gift or table display that will keep your space smelling great. Also, the rustic glass container can be reused to store other fall knick-knacks once emptied.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Candle– Did I have you at pumpkin spice?! It really is the official scent of Fall…thanks, Starbucks :). Snag a few of these candles and keep it spicyyyyyy.
- Cotton Stems– I have these cotton stems around my house all year long! I put a couple of them in a tin or glass vase mixed with other seasonal foliage (or by themselves) and voila–you’ve got a super cute DIY project!
- Vintage Wood Oval Tray– Fill these vintage trays with pine cones, candy, or tiny pumpkins during Fall. Since these are hand carved, each one is imperfect and unique adding a ton of character.
- Knit White Pumpkin– Place these knit pumpkins around your living room, dining room or kitchen. I surround my picture frames and decorative bowls with these!!
- Gold Decorative Pumpkin– I love, love, love this little pumpkin! I always have decorations and accessories on my dining room table no matter the season. They definitely add a touch of glimmer and sophistication to autumn decor.
- Painted Halloween Pumpkin– Mix and match a couple of these white figurines with colorful pumpkins and gourds. They will really brighten your space!
- Punched Ceramic Pumpkin Candle Holders– These candle holders along with your kid’s carved pumpkins will add a warm glow to your front porch. I am obsessed!
- Rustic Wood Pumpkins– Farmhouse inspired AND Fall decor–swoooooon! Each pumpkin is handmade from 100% recycled wood, painted white, and distressed.
Do you go all out for fall decorating?! Do you have any go-to accessories?? Let me know in the comments!