Hunting Season is coming up and I AM HERE FOR IT! Fall is by FAR my favorite time of the year. The hot, hot, HOT summer months are winding down, the air is cool and leaves are starting to change colors… plus the big BUCKS are making their rounds. I probably won’t be hunting as much as I would like to this year since I’ll have an itty bitty baby boy in my arms but I’ll try to get out as much as I can. Below is my go-to list for ALL things hunting. A lot of these products and companies I have been using for years and you can get most of it at your Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops right down the road or online!! Also, if you need to get some ARCHERY GEAR, click here for my go-to ARCHERY GEAR LIST . So here we go – Friday Find’s: HUNTING GEAR is comin’ in hot…
- Qalo Brushed Camo Silicone Ring: Part of the EVA SHOCKEY COLLECTION (woo!) and the BEST alternative to a traditional wedding band when you’re hunting, hiking, fishing, camping, working out… or basically every day. This ring is unisex so it’s great for men and women!
- Qalo Stackable Collection for Ladies: My favorite stackable rings from the Eva Shockey Collection of QALO silicone bands! QALO rings make great presents and are SO fun to mix and match (make your own unique combo for you and yours!).
- Daniel Defense Delta 5 Bolt-Action Rifle: This is the brand new bolt-action rifle that Daniel Defense launched and I LOVE it. I used it this past Spring in Hawaii for my Axis hunt and it was VERY accurate.
- Daniel Defense Ambush .308 Rifle: If you love the AR platform, this gun is SUPER cool to look at and even more fun to shoot! I’ve used it for a bunch of hunts and it’s one of my all-time favorites.
- Leupold VX-6HD Riflescopes: My go-to scope!! My family has been using Leupold products for years and definitely worth the investment.
- Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD Binoculars: These binos are designed for the most demanding hunting adventures. They are fog-proof AND waterproof so you will be prepared for whatever Mother Nature may throw your way.
- Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3 Tripod Shooting Stick: This lightweight tripod is a great optical gear mount and gun rest. Whether you are kneeling or standing this fine piece of equipment will adjust to your desired height. Kudos Primos!
- QuietKat Predator Electric Mountain Bike: Do you like riding on intense outdoor trails?! Is hilly terrain your thing?? Are you planning an extra long hunt where you will need POWER and PERFORMANCE?! YES?! Well then this electric mountain bike has your name written allllll over it. The Predator is worth the price tag. Use code SHOCKEYFS for FREE shipping!
- Lightweight Camo Shirt: This is my top pick for a light-weight camo shirt. It’s stretchy, dries quickly and comes in men’s, and women’s,and youth.
- SHE Outdoor Women’s Reversible Insulator Puffy Vest: I am the queen of layers, if I do say so myself 😉 while I’m hunting and outdoors. Anddd ladies… you should be, too! Vests keep my core warm while my arms are free to move, which is essential while hunting since at any given time I could be grabbing my gun, binos, snack, something in my backpack, etc.
- Cabela’s Men’s Insulator Vest: Alright, alright, alright boys (or husbands, boyfriends, friends that are boys, etc.)… I picked this extremely durable vest out for you because it’s Tim’s FAVORITE. Whether you’re hunting in the snow, light rain, or gusty wind conditions this vest is still going to keep you warm. You can thank me later!
- SHE Outdoor Women’s Midweight Wind-Resistant Gloves: The perfect liner gloves for early in the season or to wear under heavier gloves later in the year. They are soffffft and cozy which you don’t always find in ordinary hunting gloves.
- Taking Aim: Daring to be Different, Happier, and Healthier in the Great Outdoors: I may be biased but this is a serious page-turner!! Perfect if you’re taking a quick breather in the tree stand or working out and listening on audio-book... you will have a hard time putting this one down.
- Stealth Cam G45NGMAX Game Camera: Stealth Cam cameras have been my hunting BFF’s over the years. My pictures always turn out extremely sharp with minimal blurriness. These things are KEY for a successful season.
- Stealth Cam Game Camera Memory Card Reader: If you’re going to use trail cams (which I HIGHLY recommend), also grab this card reader that plugs straight into your phone so you don’t have to wait until you get home to check for big bucks! Talk about convenience at your fingertips that we didn’t have back in the day.
- Walker’s Silencer Rechargeable Electronic Ear Plugs: If you’re like me and take hearing protection seriously when shooting guns, then I recommend these ear plugs (and pretty much anything from Walker’s). They take hardly any room to pack soooo there’s no excuse. People also use them ALL the time for operating heavy duty equipment!
- Skull Hooker European Trophy Mounting Systems: Technically you don’t need this for hunting season, but hopefully you’ll need it after! This is a great way to display your hard earned euro mounts around the house.
- MTN OPS Ignite Trail Packs: Do you ever get to that point when you’ve been on a hunt SO long you simply start loosing focus and energy? Do I hear a heck yes in the back?! Luckily the MTN OPS Team has you covered. Snag one of these energy packets, pour it in your water bottle and you’ll be ready to keep going and going. They come in grape, green apple, and pink lemonade… so tasty!
- Scent Slammer Throw-N-Go: Toss one of these in your gear bag to remove stinky odor! Tim uses these alllll the time (not just for hunting but in his workout bag, too!).
- Cabela’s Multi-Day Hunting Pack: Not only can you carry your bow and/or your rifle but it has tons of straps and pockets to keep all of your belongings safe and organized. It even has an expandable meat compartment. Can I get an AMEN!?
There you have it…my Hunting Season gear that’s all in my very own closet. What is your favorite item on the list?! Is there anything I should add?? I am open to ALL suggestions. You guys always have tons of great ideas and tips so I LOVE TO HEAR THEM. Let me know in the comments! Happy Hunting and good luck out there everrrrybody!
PS: Feel free to share your hunting pics on my Facebook page… so AWESOME seeing you and/or your family/friends out and about enjoying the Great Outdoors!