There’s literally NOTHING better than celebrating Christmas with a child!! Experiencing the joy and magic of the season through their eyes is so precious, and I can’t even begin to tell you how long I’ve waited for these little moments as a mom. Blessed is a huuuuuge understatement! Other than celebrating Jesus, the reason for this glorious season, giving presents to an excited toddler like Leni Bow makes my heart melt into an Olaf-shaped puddle. I get questions alllll the time about gift ideas and suggestions for kids, and this gift guide is the compilation of my answers!
- Blanket: Um, yeah…I’m totally getting myself one of these cozy, stylish blankets too!!
- Teething Necklace: This is a really sweet gift for the toothy babes in your life who are looking for something to gnaw on…their mamas will say the “thank yous” their little ones can’t yet!
- Ear Protection: We are HUGE on getting Leni into the outdoors (it’s how we ensure she grows up loving this lifestyle!) and want to make sure she has the proper ear protection when we’re doing something loud or near the range. These are A++ in our books!!
- Learning Tower: It’s also super vital for us that she’s able to spend as much time as possible watching and learning what we’re doing, and one of the questions I’m asked the most is about her learning tower! We swear by it in the kitchen for sure.
- Toy Binos: These are the cutest stinkin’ things!! Kiddos love anything that makes them feel more “grown-up” and official.
- Building Blocks: Lincoln Logs have been around foreverrrrrr, and there’s good reason why: they’re timeless, fun, and educational!
- Pretend Food: I’m a fairly big fan of toys that don’t have to squeak or use batteries/light up/go off randomly in the middle of the night, so that means I’m also a supporter of kids playing “pretend” and using their imaginations!!
- Dress-Up Makeup: Again, no surprise here but I love that LB can play with something and “make believe” instead of having to be doing something concrete.
- Mini Bow & Arrows: Juuuuust like mama and daddy’s, right?! This set has been such a hit with Leni that we find ourselves hunting inside, outside, and anytime she can…which is a lot.
- Cozy Pajama Pants: We recently discovered the brand Primary and absolutely LOVE their stuff!! No kitschy slogans or sayings, and everything is super cute–particularly these adorable pajamas!
- Perfect PJ Top: Again with Primary killin’ the PJ game!! They are the coziest kid’s pajamas I’ve found, and even have these in their adult sizes. No. Shame.
- Their Own Camo: Little kids LOVE to have something of their own that they see their parents have, and it’s super cute to see people twinning with their babies–especially in camo!!
- Warm Socks: While this might not be the most exciting item on the list, it’s a huuuuge need! It’s starting to get FREEZING in North Carolina (finally, but it’s still colddddd!) and we put Leni in these socks anytime we know we’ll be outside for awhile.
- Boots: These boots are made for loooots more than just walkin’, and are made of quality neoprene that will last.
- KiwiCo Subscription: I can’t say enough how much we love KiwiCo! They make such awesome STEAM (science, tech, engineering, arts, and mathematics) geared crafts that come in a monthly “crate” and I think Leni thinks that she’s basically a scientist now.
- Playset: I am SO happy to be in our dream home with lots of yard space now, because I can get amazing playsets like this climber from Step2 for Leni and Boone to enjoy!!! This is one of the things we’re getting LB for Christmas this year, and I am PUMPED.
- Mini-Jeep: Time for some off-roading, y’all!! This little jeep is the perfecttttt gift for someone to bring on their sleigh.
Let’s just state the obvious: Christmas is better with kids around. What do you plan to get your kiddos for Christmas this year? Let me know in the comments below, and be on the lookout for some amazing GIVEAWAYS!!!