Is there anything cuter than your little ones with sandy hair, a sweet tan and rosy cheeks?! Leni LOVES summer because she can be the outdoor wild-child that God made her and since she’s a seriously bossy and an independent woman (pray for me!), she already chooses her clothes most days and is surprisingly good at it! I get a ton of DMs on the daily with questions (I answered a lot of of them on a FAQ blog!) but one of the most common questions is where to shop for kid’s clothes. Look no further! I’ve got you covered with some of my all-time summer faves for the kiddos! Here we go…
1. Button Front Romper: We kind of went nuts buying Leni little girl clothes and baby stuff, so I can’t even imagine what it will be like when we get to these big girl clothes like this!
2. Great White Hat : Boys and sharks and dinos and trucks…I guess that’s a reality I should get used to with Baby Boy on the way!
3. Frill Sleeve Jumpsuit: Can we get this in my size please?!
4. Woven Shirt (Boy’s): This makes me want my sweet baby to be here ASAP so we can go to the beach and I can put him in this shirt.
5. Girl’s Bathing Suit: Minnow Swim is my favorite for Leni’s swimsuits because they are soooo stinkin’ cute and have the best designs! They make matching sets for siblings and offer kid’s sizes from baby up to pre-teens.
6. Swing Dress: This is the stuff dress dreams are made of. These are SO soft, come in a ton of colors, and grow well with your girl. Leni has a few of these and loves them.
7. Romper Shorts: Rompers are some of the best things in the world for a little girl, because it’s dressy enough to go to dinner in but they can still play in it. Again, can I get one in my size please?!
8. Performance Polo: I love little boy’s clothes that can match with their daddy; this shirt fits that description to a (golf) tee.
9. Mermaid Tee: Mermaids and princesses are pretty much our life these days with Leni… no explanation needed.
10. Raglan (Boy’s): I love Bass Pro and Cabela’s for pretty much alllll the things, but people don’t realize they make CUTE kid’s clothes too! I love this boy’s raglan shirt.
11. Fringe Hat: Sweet LB loves a good hat, and this one is doubly good for a bit of extra sun protection and a LOT of extra style points. NC can get HOT and girlfriend likes to accessorize so it’s a win-win.
13. Neon Stripe Ruffle Dress: I love how this dress just LOOKS like summertime.
14. Babiators Sunglasses: If the name isn’t enough to convince you, just look at how stinkin’ cute they are. I love my Rayban aviators so these are the kid-friendly version of those.
15. Colorblock Trunks: So adorable! Can’t wait to dress Baby Boy in these next summer at our pool!
16. Cap Sleeve Top: The perfect top to show off those sweet guns…or, ya know, chunky-licious baby arms. THE BEST.
17. Summer Trunks: HELLLLOOOOO, cutest swimming trunks EVER. I am about .03 seconds away from buying these for next summer.
18. Croc Sandals (boy and girl!): I love to hate Crocs: they are so comfortable, but aren’t what I’d call “cute” necessarily…these sandals are huuuuuge step in the right direction, though!!
19. Colorblock Tee (Boy’s): Sweet and simple, this t-shirt is perfect for summer days with your little guy.
That’s my quick list of some of my favorite items, brands and stores to shop at so hopefully it makes your summer shopping a little easier!
What would you like to see covered in Friday Finds soon?! Drop your requests in the comments below!