Ladiesss! This Gift Guide is for YOU and PACKED with all my essentials from beauty products to outdoor finds to the BEST foodie appliances. I LOVE the Holidays soooo much and honestly it’s not about the gifts but it’s definitely fun to have a wish list. Here’s what’s on mine…
- MTN OPS ES Collagen Peptides– Are you ready to have a little pep in your step?! The Eva Shockey Signature Series Collagen Peptides go right into your coffee, smoothie or even water to boost healthy skin, hair and stronger nails. Talk about a glow-uppppp!
- Amazon Giftcard– I mean… Amazon has EVERYTHING, so if you’re not sure what to gift or ask for this is a GREAT alternative. I get everything from baby wipes to candles from this giant online store.
- Taking Aim– I wonder who wrote this book?! In all seriousness, a book is a such a good gift and this one is ALL about choosing the path less traveled.
- Qalo Ring– I LOVE my Qalo ring when I’m hunting, fishing or doing anything and all things outdoors. It was designed for flexibility and durability so if you spend your fair share in nature or live an active lifestyle this ring is for YOU.
- Necklet Clasp– I recently stumbled across this company and it is a GAME CHANGER. You no longer have to think twice when layering necklaces and having to untangle the chains. I’m in love!!
- Gimme Scrunchie– I honestly wear scrunchies ALL the time. I know it’s trendy but they are my FAVORITE because they make my hair look full and add a little color to my outfit. Gimme’s scrunchies are soft and provide a firm hold…Leni wears them all the time, too.
- Anchor Beads– This company is near and dear to my heart because each one is unique and a a percentage of the proceeds goes to Childhood Cancer Research. I have a handful of them in ALL shapes and sizes that I wear on a daily basis.
- Face masks– I LOVE face masks…especially when I need a little self care in my life. This one leaves my skin feeling fresh and bright.
- Glamglow– Glam + Glow…need I say more?! This cleaning treatment mask will make you feel like a million bucks. Trustttttt me!!
- Tula– I don’t know about you but my skin can get REALLY dry in the Winter months. I’m not a fan, so I use Tula Skincare products. This hydrating Day & Night Cream provides 24-7 moisture.
- Lightweight Performance Long-Sleeve Shirt– This is one of my all-time Cabela favorites. This shirt is lightweight yet durable for when you’re out in the field. The perfect combo!!
- ES Signature Series Bow– THE premium bow for THE passionate female archer!! It was designed by me for women like me… so it is a show stopper. If you need some pointers head over to my blog alllll about Archery 101.
- Tru-Fire ES Signature Series Release– If you need a release that fits small wrists and hands I’ve got you covered!!
- Quietkat Villager– Ladiessss… this electric bike is white which is sporty yet sophisticated. It’s the ideal ride to get around town or to go on an adventure with your favorite hunting buddy. Don’t forget to use SHOCKEYFS for FREE SHIPPING.
- Dough Bowl– There are about 73,963,901 dough bowls in my new house. I fill them with holiday decorations, plants, antler sheds and use as center pieces on my dining room table.
- Miele USA Coffee Maker– MIELE knows how much Tim and I are OBSESSED with our coffee new machine. We probably drink more coffee because of it… which may be a good or bad thing, ha! This appliance is definitely worth the investment for your morning brew.
- Reusable Straws– I use reusable straws on the regular now. They are WAY better for the environment and I like mixing and matching the colors with my Yeti and Cabela Tumblers.
- Traeger– I recently grilled a turkey on my Traeger and it was deliciiiiiious. It had hints of that smoky wood burning flavor that is to die for!! If grilling intimidates you, don’t worry: Traeger makes it SUPER easy to use with WiFire Technology.
- Candle– A candle is a safe bet with gift giving. People can always use them and makes every home feel super cozy. I have this exact candle in my kitchen, bedroom, and guest rooms…. the cedar smells amaaaazing.
- Wire basket– I am the basically the queen of baskets, if I do say so myself. They make a perfect gift, especially if you want to add other goodies in it like a throw blanket, chocolate and/or candle. I have these ALL over my house in different sizes to hold everything from towels to electronics.
How was this gift guide?! Will any items make it on your wish-list?! Let me know in the comments and stay tuned for other GIFT GUIDES and GIVEAWAYS!!