What in the world?! How is it mid-November?! It’s already that time of the year to start making your Christmas lists and checking them twice!! My Dad and Tim can be the hardest to shop for during the holidays…does anyone else have this problem with the men in their life, or is it just me?? After some trial and error I’ve come up with the PERFECT Holiday Gift Guide for the allllllll the outdoorsy guys (dads, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, etc.) in your life! Let’s get started…..
- MTN OPS Ignite Trail Packs– This is a no brainer for all of the men out there that talk about losing focus during a hunt. The MTN OPS Ignite Trail Packs improve cognitive function so you can keep going and going. Plus they’re SUPER tasty whether you choose to gift the grape or pink lemonade.
- Men’s Lightweight Performance Long-Sleeve Shirt– Cabela’s nailed the design of this shirt. It’s soft and helps reduce odors for long days outside!
- Ultimate Flannel Long-Sleeve Shirt– Flannels are a staple in the Shockey-Brent household. You can’t have enough to be honest. Tim wears his for an “everyday” look or even on casual days to work…they’re super versatile and come in SO many colors.
- Quietkat Home Tool Kit– If your fam already has a Quietkat bike then this is a MUST. It comes with a million tools that come in handy when tuning your bike including several different wrenches, a crank tool and a patch repair kit. This is space saver in your garage (or storage space)…I’m about it!
- Quietkat Ranger– If you don’t have a Quietkat bike then what are you waiting for?! This is the PERFECT gift for all the adventure seekers out there. The Ranger features a 750 watt hub-drive electric motor, mechanical disc brakes and SO much more. Don’t forget to use ShockeyFS for FREE SHIPPING.
- Beanie & Glove Combo– I LOVE combos and this beanie/ glove set is no exception. It’s like getting two for the price of one!! Hats and gloves are essentials in our house and from my experience the fleece will keep you WARM during those frigid mornings and evenings.
- Qalo Ring– For the men that live an active lifestyle this is THE ring for them. The silicone design and material was created for flexibility, durability and safety. It’s ideal for those that work in law enforcement, athletes, outdoorsmen, etc! Tim chooses to wear his everyday for an office job (not just for hunting/fishing)!
- Scent Slammer Throw-N-Go– The Scent Slammer is AWESOME. Your man can toss it in a duffle bag with hunting clothes to help eliminate odor wherever he goes. Yes, yes and YES.
- Speaker– If the Outdoors are your thing like the Shockey-Brent family then these speakers will be your next best friend when entertaining/ enjoying some tunes. It is weather resistant (and has shock-resistant case) which can withstand humidity, rain, snow, salt spray, and extreme hot/cold. Talk about ULTA-DURABLE.
- Traeger Grill– If you’ve been following me on social for a while you probably know how much Tim and I L-O-V-E our Traeger. We grill EVERYTHING on it from- salmon to meatloaf to beer can chicken!! All of our meals get that wood-fired flaaaaavor….SO freakin’ delicious.
- Robe– This robe equals ALLLL the cozy feels. It’s super plush and will make your guy feel like they’re lounging in luxury every morning!!
- The Dopp Kit– Just hearing the word “organization” makes me happy and the Away Dopp kit is thoughtfully designed to keep toiletries contained.
- Electric Shaver– This is one of those items that no-one wants to go out and buy for themselves sooooo it makes the BEST present. This electric shaver is fast AND powerful but leaves smooth results.
- Stealth Cam– We have Stealth Cams all over our new property and boyyyy have we been seeing some bucks. This cam wirelessly transmits images and video clips that are super clear. Also…images and videos are stamped with time, date, moon phase, temperature and name.
- Rechargeable Electronic Ear Plugs– These are the same ear plugs that Tim and I use when we hit the shooting range. They can also be used when operating loud equipment or even at concerts! Walker’s have definitely helped save my hearing over the years.
- Range Gripper– Any golfers in your life?? Yes? The Range Gripper is a lightweight and flexible holder for your phone, range finder and other valuables. No more worrying about losing electronics in between rounds!!
- Rangefinder– Speaking of golf, this Leupold rangefinder gives you precise ranging performance while on the course. It’s simple-to-use and affordable…winning!!
- Binoculars– My dad and I have been using Leupold products for YEARS. We swear by any and all of their products… especially their binoculars. They have great clarity and are comfortable to hold for an extended amount of time. Ten out of ten recommend in my book!!
- Folding Knife– A pocket knife ALWAYS comes in handy during outdoor adventures… can we agree?! This blade opens at the drop of a hat and has a reliable liner lock for safety. This is great for any guy!!!
- Rifle– This Daniel Defense rifle is a true beauty. It’s not only accurate but is the BEST for long-range precision shooting. The Delta 5 also features a user-interchangeable, cold-hammer forged barrel. Tim (and I) wants one of these bad boys!!
There you have it!! My 2019 Men’s Gift Guide for The Holiday’s!! What do you think?? Any items in there that you think the men in your life will want?! Comment below and stay tuned for MORE GIFT GUIDES!!