FOOTBALL’S COMING!! Tim and I have realized since living in North Carolina how seriously everyone takes their football teams and tailgating. We have some AMAZING schools right down the road from us- NC State, Duke, and UNC-Chapel Hill to name a few. I’ve been to a few State games the last couple of years but let’s be honest: I was there more for the tailgating than the game. Fall, friends, food, corn-hole and flannels–you can’t really go wrong with that. I’ve compiled the ULTIMATE tailgating list for this Friday Finds that will have everyone cheering. It’s game time!!
- Traeger Portable Tabletop Grill: This is the MOST convenient grill for someone that likes to pick-up and go without sacrificing that signature smoked flavor. The best part is you can use it for tons of outdoor activities like camping and picnics. Hellloooo hotdogs, wings, and poppers.
- BBQ Multi-Tool: This multi-tool is SO handy. It is 4-in-1 so you don’t have to pack as much when planning your tailgating day.
- Folding Grill Table: This folding grill table is a total space-saver! Super easy to open, set-up, and includes a ton of storage space. Grilling is possible anywhere with this bad boy.
- Traeger Tailgates Recipe E-Book: Switch-up your normal go-to party meals with these FUN recipes that will score every time.
- Rub: Any of Traeger’s spice rubs are on point–but I like this one because it pairs well with beef, chicken, pork, veggies…allllll the things! Toss it in your grilling bag and you’ll be set.
- BBQ Sauce: These sauces are ALWAYS in stock at my house. They are the best for marinades, meats, or can even be served on the side. I live for the Apricot one!!
- Baking Dish Set: I swear by anything Pyrex for keeping food hot or cold. I have them in my house in every shape and size… circular, rectangular, big and tiny. Besides using them everyday for leftovers, you can use these for toting your pre-game casseroles, dips, etc. You also get the portable bag…I’m a fan.
- Football Shaped Bamboo Serving and Cutting Board: How cute is this football shaped serving board?! A PERFECT match if you are bringing a charcuterie board! Also, bamboo is better for the environment, so everyone wins here!
- Polar Cap Equalizer Cooler: This cooler will keep your food and drinks cold for a LONGGG time. It is spacious and has handles to make transportation a breeze.
- Trunk Organizer and Cooler: If you don’t have a truck and are more of an SUV person like me, you’ll need this compact organizer! The best part is that it’s ALSO a cooler, so you can store all those good tailgating drinks without them getting warm.
- Polar Cap Tumbler: Keep your beverages hot or cold during football season with this tumbler. They are super durable, and built to last.
- Tailgating Party Supplies: Make your tailgate really POP with these party supplies!! I love hosting, and a tailgate is no different. This package comes with cups, plates, napkins, and balloons. SO CUTE! PS: Amazon has several different teams, so just pick yours!
- Caddy: This caddy is EVERYTHING. You all know how much I loveeeee organizing and this is another great find. It can hold your paper-towels, silverware, grilling tools and condiments. Yes, yes, and YES!!
- Tumbling Timbers: This is a CLASSIC game in jumbo size! Bring these along so you can get a group to play Jenga while others are playing corn-hole. Extra points if you make it a drinking game!
- Cornhole Set: Tailgate and Corn-hole go together like chips and dip…ha! Don’t forget to haul these around for entertainment andddd it’s a great way to make friends with your neighbors.
- Waterproof Portable Speaker: What’s a tailgate without some tunes?! This waterproof speaker can clip anywhere, so it’s ideal if you want to hook it to your tent or cooler bag. It’s small enough where other people partying next to you won’t be disturbed–but loud enough where your crew can hear the music. Also, the battery lasts FOREVER.
- Hand-Made Serape and Sherpa Family Blanket: Once we get into Fall this blanket is going to be essential. There’s always that one friend that forgets a sweater and this will be sure to keep them warm and bundled (in or out of the stadium). You can also personalize it and add your team name! Great gift idea.
- Men’s Knit Fleece and Gloves Combo: These are *technically* for men, but I think women can use them, too! It will get cold towards the end of Fall and into Winter so make sure you pack this combo to have on hand.
- Waterproof Bibs: PARENTS! This football themed bib will have your little ones stealing the spotlight. They are made out of silicone, so clean-up will be quick and easy with soapy water!
- Game Day Hoodie: Tim has this sweatshirt and wears it ALL the time whether early in the mornings to the gym or lounging on the weekends. I’ve been “borrowing” it recently since it’s one of the last things to fit over my pre-and-post baby bump. It would be perfect to throw on top of your jersey when it’s chilly out.
- Women’s Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt: Ladiessss… it’s almost FLANNEL SEASON and I’ve been waiting ALL year to say that! I have this shirt in probably every single pattern and color. Throw it on-top of your team’s t-shirt with a pair of jeans and BOOM… you have your outfit picked out!
- Tailgating Couch: How cool is this thing?! It’s a game changer!! If you (or friends) have a truck why not put this foldable couch on the tailgate?! Good to know features: adjustable backrest for multiple positions, waterproof bottom, andddd straps if you want bring to the stadium and have comfort on the bleachers.
- Arm Chair: Save your spot at the tailgate with this lightweight folding chair. It’s comfy, water-resistant and collapses to fit into an included draw-string bag. I’ll take one, please!
- Large Folding Camp Table: You are going to need at least one (or more!) table at your tailgate whether it’s for your grill, eating or games and this folding table will do the trick! It has an easy built-in carrying handle, adjustable feet, and heat-resistant top.
- Canopy: Don’t let the sun, wind, or light rain ruin your tailgate! This canopy will have you ready for any weather conditions.
- Portable Outdoor Trash Can: You are going to need a garbage bin and this one will make the most out of your parking spot. You basically just fit it over the tire of your truck or car! Amazing.
Everything on this list is going to score you a touchdown with friends and fam, am I right?! What are your tailgating go-to’s?! What about your favorite foods to bring on game-day?? Does this list help you come up with some fun ideas?? Let me know in the comments! I can’t wait to hear from you.