I loveeeee living in North Carolina, where it’s basically ALWAYS grilling weather–but for everyone who doesn’t live in the south… BBQ season is officially NEAR!! My favorite thing in the world is to spend the day outside with my little fam, and to fire up the Traeger and feast on some amazing wild game or sustainably sourced meat (my favorite Wild Salmon recipe, anyone?!). I am also super excited to begin a new weekly tradition on the blog called “Friday Finds,” where I do a round-up of all of my favorite products in different categories every week. Just in time for Memorial Day weekend, I’m sharing the grilling edition that is full of my favorite products to host a killer summer cookout!!!
Friday Finds–Grilling Edition
- Coffee Rub-this rub made by Traeger is SO good, and we like to use it for our grilled veggies especially!
- Fin & Feather Rub-the name gives it away: this rub is my definition of perfection on poultry and fish.
- Sugar Lips Glaze-even though I prefer wild game most of the time, this glaze is irresistible on ribs!
- Beer Chicken Throne-beer can chicken, anyone?! I’ll be sharing my favorite beer can chicken recipe this summer on the blog, but this throne is ESSENTIAL to making a great one, no matter how you spin (or sit!!) it.
- Traeger Ranger Tabletop Grill: I love this space-saving grill! It’s so great to take camping or on any excursion outdoors where space might be tight.
- Traeger Pro Series Bronze– this is an absolutely gorgeous new grill from Traeger, and it is basically my brand new best friend.
- Oak Pellets– these pellets are a must-have in your Traeger this summer. I particularly love the oaky flavor for fish and beef.
- Grilling Stone– we make a ton of flatbread pizzas on the grill, and this stone is pretty much a lifesaver: before we had this, we lost one too many delicious pizza toppings to bad spatulas.
- Grill Tray Set– you’re only as good as your prep, right?! I loooooove this prep set–it makes you feel so legit.
- Bamboo Cutting Board– this is a really nice quality cutting board, and is a really cool way to serve your meat once it’s sliced or otherwise ready to serve!
- Jalapeño Popper Tray– you’re going to want to snag this, so you can make these amazing elk jalapeño poppers this summer!
- Multi-Tool for Grilling– whether you’re the grillmaster or just love someone who grills a lot, this is such a neat tool to get–and again, this will make you feel totally legit in the grilling game.
- Burger Press– we don’t eat burgers a ton, but when we do we go all out! Stuffed burgers and just really quality patties are best made with a tool like this.
- Galvanized Serving Tray: when we have friends and family over, I want to make sure everything is well presented: this tray definitely helps with that.
- Unbreakable Dinnerware: this durable dinnerware is so beautiful and has been the place setting for our outdoor meals for awhile now–I can’t say enough about how much I like these plates!
- Mason Jar Drink Dispenser: is it just me, or do things taste better coming out of a Mason Jar?! Whether it’s lemonade, sweet tea, or sangria (see you in the fall, wine!!) this drink dispenser is a summer and grilling must-have!
- Galvanized Party Bucket: anddddd for those who don’t want to drink what you’ve got in the mason jar, offer them something cool from this awesome party bucket!
- Cornhole Boards: grilling for multiple people can take a minute, so having fun games that still enable you to have a conversation are amazing!
- Bocce Balls: yard games are the BEST games–so thankful Leni is getting bigger and loves being outdoors, because we pretty much live outside when we can–and games like this help us enjoy doing that!
- Waterproof Outdoor Speaker: sweet tunes and amazing food with family or friends on a summer night–does it get any better?!
I am so ready for the dozens of barbecues to come this summer. What are your go-to grilling items?! What do you want to see featured on Friday Finds moving forward?! Let me know in the comments below, and I hope everyone has an amazing and safe Memorial Day weekend that is full of love and remembrance.